Drum roll…. Today’s the day! It’s Season 1 of Love Where You Live, and we are kicking it off with 30 videos about what makes Kirkland a great place to live.
Each day for the next month, I’ll be releasing a video highlighting something great about Kirkland.
This has been a such a fun project, and I’m excited to finally share it with you. Kirkland is an amazing community for so many reasons, but it’s the people and businesses that make it special.
Kirkland is admittedly my favorite Eastside city because it’s where I live with Gary and our boys, Alex and Ryan. We’ve lived here for 14 years, and love that we can walk the boys to school or walk to dinner downtown. Nothing beats shopping local and knowing the people that work there! Kirkland has a great sense of community, and I’m excited to share some of my favorite spots with you.
Want to keep exploring Kirkland? Check out other videos in the series “Nicole Mangina’s 30 Videos in 30 Days” below!
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Via Lago
- Day 3: Boys & Girls Club
- Day 4: Lady Yum
- Day 5: Rococo Coffee Roasting
- Day 6: Kirkland’s Children School
- Day 7: Winslow Salon
- Day 8: Herban Wellness
- Day 9: Ristorante Paradiso
- Day 10: George’s
- Day 11: Fly Fitness
- Day 12: Earthlight Rocks & Gems
- Day 13: Seattle Thread Company
- Day 14: HB Beverage Company
- Day 15: Simplicity Decor
- Day 16: Flatstick Pub
- Day 17: Top 3 Kirkland Parks
- Day 18: Deru Market & Catering
- Day 19: Nail Club
- Day 20: Urban Coffee Lounge
- Day 21: Bala Yoga
- Day 22: Frog Legs Culinary Academy
- Day 23: Crush Footwear
- Day 24: Rocket Fizz
- Day 25: Lizzy Kate
- Day 26: Tech City Bowl
- Day 27: Tres Hermanos Family Mexican Restaurant
- Day 28: Kirkland Performance Center
- Day 29: Zeeks Pizza
- Day 30: Sirena Gelato
- Day 31: Bloopers