“Cooked with love from scratch daily” is Deru Market’s motto, and it’s no surprise! This neighborhood eatery is one of my favorite places in Kirkland, and I’m excited to share exactly why I love it in my “30 Videos in 30 Days” series. Thanks for joining me on my Kirkland journey!
They started as a small catering company with a food truck at the farmers market and small take out window at their kitchen. From there they have grown to 2 restaurants and their catering is second to none.
All of their food is amazing, but their cakes are irresistable. You can order them by the slice at the restaurant, or order a full cake for the ultimate birthday party. Just be sure to call in advance, the book up fast!
Follow Deru on Facebook (if you dare!) for updates on their latest specials and events.
Want to keep exploring Kirkland? Check out other videos in the series “Nicole Mangina’s 30 Videos in 30 Days” below!
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Via Lago
- Day 3: Boys & Girls Club
- Day 4: Lady Yum
- Day 5: Rococo Coffee Roasting
- Day 6: Kirkland’s Children School
- Day 7: Winslow Salon
- Day 8: Herban Wellness
- Day 9: Ristorante Paradiso
- Day 10: George’s
- Day 11: Fly Fitness
- Day 12: Earthlight Rocks & Gems
- Day 13: Seattle Thread Company
- Day 14: HB Beverage Company
- Day 15: Simplicity Decor
- Day 16: Flatstick Pub
- Day 17: Top 3 Kirkland Parks
- Day 18: Deru Market & Catering
- Day 19: Nail Club
- Day 20: Urban Coffee Lounge
- Day 21: Bala Yoga
- Day 22: Frog Legs Culinary Academy
- Day 23: Crush Footwear
- Day 24: Rocket Fizz
- Day 25: Lizzy Kate
- Day 26: Tech City Bowl
- Day 27: Tres Hermanos Family Mexican Restaurant
- Day 28: Kirkland Performance Center
- Day 29: Zeeks Pizza
- Day 30: Sirena Gelato
- Day 31: Bloopers