Join me as I take a tour of Frog Legs Culinary Academy and chat with owner Laura Vida (also known as “Mrs. Frog Legs”) in the latest installment of my “30 Videos in 30 Days” series!
Frog Legs has so much to offer—they host a huge range of classes, including cooking classes for kids, teens, birthday parties, adult classes, wine nights, seasonal classes, and more! Our boys have done multiple classes here and love them all!
Parent tip: Frog Legs is steps from downtown Kirkland. So drop the kids off for a Friday night class and enjoy date night. Multi tasking at it’s finest.
Follow Frog Legs on Facebook to see what delicious creations their students have been whipping up in class!
Want to keep exploring Kirkland? Check out other videos in the series “Nicole Mangina’s 30 Videos in 30 Days” below!
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Via Lago
- Day 3: Boys & Girls Club
- Day 4: Lady Yum
- Day 5: Rococo Coffee Roasting
- Day 6: Kirkland’s Children School
- Day 7: Winslow Salon
- Day 8: Herban Wellness
- Day 9: Ristorante Paradiso
- Day 10: George’s
- Day 11: Fly Fitness
- Day 12: Earthlight Rocks & Gems
- Day 13: Seattle Thread Company
- Day 14: HB Beverage Company
- Day 15: Simplicity Decor
- Day 16: Flatstick Pub
- Day 17: Top 3 Kirkland Parks
- Day 18: Deru Market & Catering
- Day 19: Nail Club
- Day 20: Urban Coffee Lounge
- Day 21: Bala Yoga
- Day 22: Frog Legs Culinary Academy
- Day 23: Crush Footwear
- Day 24: Rocket Fizz
- Day 25: Lizzy Kate
- Day 26: Tech City Bowl
- Day 27: Tres Hermanos Family Mexican Restaurant
- Day 28: Kirkland Performance Center
- Day 29: Zeeks Pizza
- Day 30: Sirena Gelato
- Day 31: Bloopers