My favorite place to shop for clothes and accessories in Kirkland is Via Lago! Join me on my Kirkland journey and see why I love Via Lago in this installment of my “30 Videos in 30 Days” video series.
Take a tour of the shop, meet the owner – Chapman Fina, and learn about how they give back to the community:
This clothing boutique in the heart of Downtown Kirkland, and it has been my go-to for years now. Via Lago is also known as “Chapman’s,” named for its lovely owner.
It’s like the bar in Cheers, where everyone knows your name. Chapman always makes you feel warm and welcome. Whether you are there to say hello, find a gift or the perfect outfit for your next event, Via Lago has you covered.
Follow Via Lago’s Facebook page for updates on discounts, new arrivals, events, and styling ideas!
Want to keep exploring Kirkland? Check out other videos in the series “Nicole Mangina’s 30 Videos in 30 Days” below!
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Via Lago
- Day 3: Boys & Girls Club
- Day 4: Lady Yum
- Day 5: Rococo Coffee Roasting
- Day 6: Kirkland’s Children School
- Day 7: Winslow Salon
- Day 8: Herban Wellness
- Day 9: Ristorante Paradiso
- Day 10: George’s
- Day 11: Fly Fitness
- Day 12: Earthlight Rocks & Gems
- Day 13: Seattle Thread Company
- Day 14: HB Beverage Company
- Day 15: Simplicity Decor
- Day 16: Flatstick Pub
- Day 17: Top 3 Kirkland Parks
- Day 18: Deru Market & Catering
- Day 19: Nail Club
- Day 20: Urban Coffee Lounge
- Day 21: Bala Yoga
- Day 22: Frog Legs Culinary Academy
- Day 23: Crush Footwear
- Day 24: Rocket Fizz
- Day 25: Lizzy Kate
- Day 26: Tech City Bowl
- Day 27: Tres Hermanos Family Mexican Restaurant
- Day 28: Kirkland Performance Center
- Day 29: Zeeks Pizza
- Day 30: Sirena Gelato
- Day 31: Bloopers