Wow! So much fun today talking with the always entertaining Jessica Butts of Front Seat Life Coaching.
Jessica is an amazing coach who specializes in helping people be more successful, have better relationships, and get more done using their innate talents. As a Meyers Briggs specialist, Jessica gives you permission to live unapologetically who you are.
In her two fantastic books:
- Live Life From The Front Seat
- Don’t Do Stuff You Suck At
Jessica teaches you just how important it is to show up as you. With a sense of humor and a whole lot of love – it’s all about living your best life.
In the market update section of the show we talked about job growth and appreciation. Matthew Gardener, the economist for Windermere Real Estate, just released his quarterly market report. Washington State experienced job growth of 2.9% compared to the national average of 1.5%.
Join us for future shows:
- Live on 1150am KKNW from 9:30-10am on Tuesdays
- Live via Facebook Live – Nicole Mangina – Realtor and Host of The 425 Show
- Catch the replay on the blog
- Download the Podcast via iTunes and Stitcher
- Follow The 425 Show in Instagram for show notes and updates