Who Is Nicole Mangina?
Growing up with my father in the Air Force I have relocated many times throughout the United States and Europe. It was wonderful to experience so many places and cultures growing up, but I must admit, that after moving here in 1989, I am happy to call the Eastside home. I still love to travel, but honestly can’t imagine living anywhere else. I built this site to de-mystify the Eastside and show you why it’s a great place to live.
When not selling Real Estate, I love to spend time with my husband Gary and our two boys Alex and Ryan. We love living downtown Kirkland and can often be seen out and about on a walk, at the park, and spending time with friends.
I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition with a minor in Chemistry from the University of Arizona in Tucson. (The logical choice for a REALTOR?) All jokes aside, it turned out to be the perfect foundation for my Real Estate career. I am a math and science geek at heart and Real Estate is one giant story problem as I work with my clients to accomplish their unique goals given the market parameters.
My Real Estate practice began in 1996 with Windermere Real Estate, and is dedicated to providing my clients the very best service possible. I understand that my clients invest in me each time they hire me to help them with a real estate transaction and I am committed to continually investing in my education to ensure that I have the latest and greatest skills relative to the current real estate market. I am also a licensed Real Estate continuing education instructor in the state of Washington.
My goal is to make what can be a potentially stressful situation as pleasant as possible, by providing clients adequate information to make educated decisions and whenever possible to make it fun and enjoyable!
- Licensed Real Estate Agent since 1996
- Member Seattle King County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Certified Residential Specialists group, a designation held by less than 4% of Real Estate agents across the country
- Accredited Buyer Representative designation
- Licensed instructor for the State of Washington
- Instructor for Windermere Education
- Owner of Real Estate Reinvention School
- Current member of the Ninja training systems
- Speaker at Ninja Real Estate conventions throughout the country
- I CAN BREAK A BOARD WITH MY HAND!!
- Writes the blog The Success Perspective
- Hosts regular Ninja Moms networking meetings consisting of agents from various companies getting together to brainstorm and share ideas
My Promise and Commitment to You
Your interests above all others, including mine…always.
I believe that every person who considers buying or selling a home needs some reassurance ~ that when they seek and agent to represent their interests, their own interests will always be first, not the agent’s.
I am confident that my service will exceed your expectations, because your interests ~ not the transaction, nor the agents involved, nor the other principals in the transaction, but YOUR interests will always come first.
I am passionately committed to being your advocate, and the best way I can fulfill this commitment is by being your confidante and your advocate throughout the entire process. I am determined to do exactly what I tell you I will do and I will give you that commitment in writing. I am here to earn the privilege of being your real estate advocate for life.