The holiday’s can be a busy time of year. Whether it’s finding time for self care or you need a resource to help “get it all done”, it always helps to have a good referral. Today on The 425 Show I had the pleasure of chatting with my good friend, Jenni Heuberger, a nurse practitioner with Bellegrove OBGYN in Bellevue. She is my number one go to gal on tips in taking care of yourself around the 425 area.
Bellegrove OBGYN is a dedicated team of board certified Obstetrician-Gynecologists providing general obstetrics and gynecology, along with additional services in high risk obstetrics, infertility, in-office surgery, laser hair removal, and all areas of family planning.
Practicing for over 15 years, Jenni is amazing at putting her patients at ease, finding the right solution, and encourages all women to take time for themselves in and out of their office year-round. She is a wealth of information on everything health related, and has the best tips on taking off some the holiday stress- from getting your hair done, makeup for a holiday party, and even hiring your own personal high school elf to watch the kids, or help in the endless gift wrapping.
Check out Jenni’s services she uses each year from personal self-care to in home holiday services:
- Whether you need the perfect style for an upcoming party, or just want a new fresh look, her go to hair stylist is Eric Berger with Refine Salon in Bothell. A full service men and women’s salon – Eric will even makes house calls!
- The cold winter has a tendency to cause your skin to crack, and dry out so it’s important to visit a good skin care provider. Deanna Turner with Every You Aesthetics is Jenni’s number one for skin care tips.
- With the holiday stress it can take a toll on your skin. Along with a good skin care routine it’s important to visit a dermatologist. Jenni’s go to is Nikki Vaseghi with Bellevue Laser & Dermatologist is the best on the Eastside.
- If you love adding fresh flowers to your home each holiday, but don’t know how to pull off the best bouquet – Betty Walton with Daisy & Wish can come to your home and arrange the most beautiful centerpieces, and arrangements for an upcoming party or to enjoy all season.
- Take time to still hit the gym, and get some extra help with her favorite personal trainer – and mine, Kristi Caggiano, with Fly Fitness in Kirkland. Kristi is amazing at pushing you to reach your best, maximum work out, and fitness goals.
- If you’re headed to a holiday party and want some extra makeup help. Jenni recommends finding some looks on Pinterest or Instagram and head to Bellevue Squre and visit either Nordstrom’s makeup counter, or Sephora.
- Take the dreaded stress, and danger out of putting up your Christmas lights each year and hire her favorite “The Christmas Light Guy“! Use your own lights, or have him purchase them for you, he’ll set up, set up a timer, and return after the holiday’s to take them down – how easy is that?!
- Making hosting a holiday party fun and have your party catered. It doesn’t have to be expensive, there are so many great budget friendly options around the Eastside that have awesome catering menus. DERUMarket has year-round catering, and great holiday menus. The Metropolitan Market in Kirkland offer some great party trays from their Deli. Do a non traditional menu and get a taco bar to go from Cactus.
- Let’s not forget our four legged friends! Making sure they aren’t lost in the busy season Jenni and I both use our favorite dog walker, and pet sitter Julie with Heart Strings Pet Sitting. She’s the best!
All great tips to make the holiday’s fun! If you’re looking for some additional health care tips, or looking for a new provider make an appointment today to see Julie and her team. You can follow them on Facebook for all the services they provide.
Today’s real estate update I shared the November stats which showed the interest rates as low as 3.7%, which is great news for buyers. It represents 12% more buying power than this time last year. As a seller, it’s important to have your home in tip top shape. Buyer’s want turn key properties and are willing to wait it out to find the right one. Check out the stats below.