When we set goals it’s usually for stuff. Yet what we really value is experiences.
It happens in real estate all the time. Buyers start off focused on the stuff, ie. bedrooms, baths, square footage. But they ultimately buy the experiences they will have in the house.
Experiences include things like:
- Schools that support their children.
- Restaurants where they can meet friends and feel part of a community.
- Walkability that allows them to have easy access to the world around them.
- Commute Times that leave them time to spend with those they love.
- Access to Parks and so much more.
All of these shape the experiences we ultimately live in our homes. Quality of life is more than bedrooms and baths.
What is your favorite neighborhood experience?
One of my favorite experiences about living in Kirkland is being able to walk the waterfront and enjoy gorgeous sunsets like this one.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you love best about your neighborhood!