Mexican food counts as it’s own food group in our house. My favorite Mexican restaurant in Kirkland is Tres Hermanos located on Rose Hill. I especially love their tacos … plus, they have some delicious margaritas here, too!
Tres Hermanos is definitely a Kirkland favorite. It’s a great spot to catch up with friends, host a team get together or grab dinner after a Little League game.
A big supporter of the Kirkland community, they have nights where a portion of the profits goes back to the surrounding schools.
Take a tour of this Kirkland favorite in my latest “30 Videos in 30 Days” feature:
Want to keep exploring Kirkland? Check out other videos in the series “Nicole Mangina’s 30 Videos in 30 Days” below!
- Day 1: Introduction
- Day 2: Via Lago
- Day 3: Boys & Girls Club
- Day 4: Lady Yum
- Day 5: Rococo Coffee Roasting
- Day 6: Kirkland’s Children School
- Day 7: Winslow Salon
- Day 8: Herban Wellness
- Day 9: Ristorante Paradiso
- Day 10: George’s
- Day 11: Fly Fitness
- Day 12: Earthlight Rocks & Gems
- Day 13: Seattle Thread Company
- Day 14: HB Beverage Company
- Day 15: Simplicity Decor
- Day 16: Flatstick Pub
- Day 17: Top 3 Kirkland Parks
- Day 18: Deru Market & Catering
- Day 19: Nail Club
- Day 20: Urban Coffee Lounge
- Day 21: Bala Yoga
- Day 22: Frog Legs Culinary Academy
- Day 23: Crush Footwear
- Day 24: Rocket Fizz
- Day 25: Lizzy Kate
- Day 26: Tech City Bowl
- Day 27: Tres Hermanos Family Mexican Restaurant